Third and Fourth Degree Perineal Tears & Episiotomy
Available dates for this course are listed on the right of the page (or underneath the description if you are on mobile). Click on the date you're interested in to see the options available.
*Please note that dates can be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Mr Abdul H Sultan, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey.
- Honorary Reader, St. George's University of London.
Miss Ranee Thakar, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Urogynaecology Subspecialist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, St. George's University of London.
Obstetric anal sphincter disruption is a major cause of anal incontinence. There is compelling evidence that clinicians are inadequately trained to recognise and repair the anal injuries. This course is essential for all doctors practising obstetrics and repairing perineal tears but will also be useful to midwives, Labour Ward Managers and Colorectal Surgeons
Croydon University Hospital, Postgraduate Medical Centre (PGMC), Yellow Zone
Cost - £335.00
- USB flash drive video library (Diagnosis and Repair of Acute Obstetric Perineal Trauma) & a copy of the Perineal and Anal Sphincter Trauma Text book. Both given on the day of course.
- Online course handbook.
Croydon University Hospital
530 London Road
Phone : +44 737 675 6280
E-Mail : email@example.com
For a recommended hotel within the Croydon area, there is The Croydon Park Hotel: http://www.croydonparkhotel.com/
or The Hilton London Croydon http://corpratesathilton.com/show/5c1a17de74d46831f4dfba89
For basic accommodation the Ibis (Croydon) 020 8689 8989 is located directly opposite Croydon University Hospital: