Third and Fourth Degree Perineal Tears & Episiotomy
Available dates for this course are listed on the right of the page (or underneath the description if you are on mobile). Click on the date you're interested in to see the options available.
Currently due to covid-19 pandemic, we have now changed our format to Webinar and Hands-on Workshops.
We are pleased to announce a webinar on Saturday 21st August, 2021 at 10.00am-4.00pm and 9th October 2021 at 10.00am-4.00pm.
The Hands On element will take place at Croydon University Hospital on the 25th September 2021 OR 13th November 2021, where you can choose to attend at 10.00am or 2.00pm BST.
*Please note that dates can be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.
Mr Abdul H Sultan, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey.
- Honorary Reader, St. George's University of London.
Miss Ranee Thakar, MD FRCOG
- Consultant Obstetrician & Urogynaecology Subspecialist, Croydon University Hospital, Croydon, Surrey
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, St. George's University of London.
Obstetric anal sphincter disruption is a major cause of anal incontinence. There is compelling evidence that clinicians are inadequately trained to recognise and repair the anal injuries. This course is essential for all doctors practising obstetrics and repairing perineal tears but will also be useful to midwives, Labour Ward Managers and Colorectal Surgeons
Croydon University Hospital, Postgraduate Medical Centre (PGMC), Yellow Zone
Cost - £345.00 (Webinar and Hands On Workshop), £220.00 (Webinar Only) or Hands On Workshop (only for those who have previously attended a webinar) £135.00.
- USB flash drive video library (Diagnosis and Repair of Acute Obstetric Perineal Trauma) & a copy of the Perineal and Anal Sphincter Trauma Text book. Both given on the day of course.
- Online course handbook.
Croydon University Hospital
530 London Road
Phone : +44 737 675 6280
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hilton London Croydon http://corpratesathilton.com/show/5c1a17de74d46831f4dfba89
For basic accommodation the Ibis (Croydon) 020 8689 8989 is located directly opposite Croydon University Hospital: